What you need to know about Online Commissioning
We make online commissioning quick and easy. However, it can be difficult to determine which types of documents can be commissioned online. We encourage you to do a few things. First, contact the recipient of your document and determine if they will accept online commissioning of your document. If they will, scroll down to the bottom of this page and see our list of document that we can and cannot commission online. When you are ready, use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your document for our review.
Online Commissioning (Notary)
These Are Examples Of Some Documents That Can Be Commissioned Online
- Any Affidavit (Affidavit As To Identity, Affidavit Of Service, Affidavit For Divorce (Form 36) Affidavits For The Any Level Court In Canada)
- Statutory Declarations (E.g. Progress Payment Declarations, Osap Declaration, Custodianship Declaration,
- Automobile Proof Of Loss Insurance Form
- Name Change Application
- Any Attestation
- Sworn statement for a family gift of a used motor vehicle in the province of Ontario form
- Any Document that Requires Commissioner Of Oaths
- Some Real Estate Documents (You Will Need To Contact The Brokerage or Third-party that you will Be Submitting your Documents to and ask then if they will accept an Online Commissioning /Witnessing of Your Signature).
- Document Drafting Of Documents We Would Normally Draft (Such As Letters of Consent To Travel, Statutory Declaration Re Name, Address, or Marital Status, Affidavit of Identity, Affidavit Re Work Experience, Etc.) Please note that we do not draft wills or powers of attorney.
Please note that it is ultimately your responsibility to find out if your document will be accepted by the requesting party. we cannot guarantee that your document will be accepted. if you are unsure we urge you to contact the requesting party. all that we can do is confirm that we are entitled to commission the documents listed above. Please read more about this here.
These Are Documents That Require Notarization And Therefore Cannot Be Done Online
- Some Real Estate Documents (you will need to contact the brokerage or third-party that you will be submitting your documents to and ask then if they will accept an online commissioning/witnessing of your signature).
- Any document that needs to be Legalized and Authenticated through ODS and a consulate or embassy.
- Separation Agreements
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
Request a Free Consultation
You can use this form to contact us about Online Commissioning or email us directly at email@example.com. When you email us please include two pieces of ID, your document, and clear instruction about what you require.