I am working with someone in another province or country on a legal transaction, such as settling an estate or real estate sale or purchase. They would like to send documents directly to you or have you send them directly to them. Do you do this?

We work with you, our client, and do not work directly with other people in other provinces or countries. We ask that all documents and instructions be sent to you, and by you, as we do not act as intermediaries.